Monday, March 2, 2009

New Releases - March 3rd, 2009

Here's what's out Tuesday. There's a few bigger titles here, but brace yourselves for next week. We've got Synecdoche, New York, Milk, and my favorite film of last year, Rachel Getting Married, all coming out next Tuesday and that's just for starters. For now, Baz Luhrmann's Australia looks like the big title, the cult horror film Teeth has finally secured an official Canadian release, and I've Loved You So Long is apparently excellent.

I also feel I should point out we now have "It Happened One Night," one of the finest comedies ever made, and winner of the 1935 best picture Oscar. If you have any interest in the screwball comedy genre and haven't seen it yet, I urge you to give it a rent. You can find it in the New Arrivals section on the new release wall.

Adam's Wall
Australia
Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Exit Speed
I've Loved You So Long
King of the Hill
Soul Men
Teeth
Watchmen: The Complete Motion Comic

New on Blu-ray:

Requiem for a Dream
Australia
Beverley Hills Chihuahua

New Arrivals section:

3 Worlds of Gulliver
It Happened One Night
Suddenly Last Summer
Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment